We’re excited to be sharing with you the details of a blogging event being held next year in Camden. Creative Industry Hub is organising “Breakthrough in Blogging”, billed as the UK’s first ‘all-you-need-to-know’ conference designed to support up-and-coming bloggers by teaching them every subject they need to know, with each workshop being delivered by the UK’s leading business experts and highly reputable bloggers/vloggers.
They have invited top business experts and some of Britain’s biggest bloggers to inform and educate you through a carefully selected range of workshops including photography, creative writing, brand partnerships, social media, monetisation, growing your readership, YouTube/video, SEO and more.
Whether you’re looking to start a blog, or you’ve been blogging for a while already, as long as you have a passion for improving your success as a blogger, BTIB2017 guarantees that if you go to this event, you will take valuable skills, insights and contacts home with you.
They will also have a dedicated networking-breakout room so you can network with your peers, meet sponsors/exhibitors, and make those all-important connections, as well as meet some of the expert guest speakers. So far confirmed are the following:
- Chanel Ambrose (Chanel Ambrose) “A Day in the Life of A Successful Blogger”
- Mark Wright (Winner of the Apprentice 2014/CEO at Climb Online): “Getting Your Blog Ranked High On The Major Search Engines”
- Carly Musleh (Beauty Sauce) “Making The Most Out of YouTube and Video”
- Linzi Boyd (Author of Brand Famous) “Building A Famous Brand”
- PANEL: “The Best Way To Grow Your Readership And Fanbase” featuring: Lucie Loves, Motherpukka and Sarah Akwisombe
- Joy Ogude (Joy De Vivre) “How To Monetise Your Blog: The Options, And How To Do It”
- Gemma Seager (Retro Chick) “An Aesthetic Approach To Improving Your Blog From A Visual And User Experience Perspective”
- Jo Booth (Co-Director & Head Trainer at Social Media Makes Sense) “The Importance of Social Media In Blogging/Influencing: How To Build Your Online Presence”
- Kieran Darwin (Head of Digital Strategy And Partnerships at DBD/The Bloggers’ Lounge):“How To Build Partnerships With Brands”
- “A Creative Writing Workshop With…” Hannah Read-Baldrey
- Natasha Colyer (Founder/Chief Editor at Seen in the City/Copywriter at ASOS): “Perfecting Your Photography”
We’ve teamed up with Creative Industry Hub to offer you a 10% ticket discount to “Breakthrough in Blogging”. To claim your discount, simply click here to go to the Eventbrite site and type “BonjourBlogger” into the promotional code section at the bottom.