We’re excited to be sharing with you the details of a blogging event being held next year in Camden. Creative Industry Hub is organising “Breakthrough in Blogging”, billed as the UK’s first ‘all-you-need-to-know’ conference designed to support up-and-coming bloggers by teaching them every subject they need to know, with each workshop being delivered by the UK’s leading business experts and highly reputable bloggers/vloggers.
BTIB2017 is being sponsored by Charlotte-Jade, Kites and Bites, and Funlayo Deri, and is taking place at Interchange (Atrium), Camden on July 3rd, 2017.
They have invited top business experts and some of Britain’s biggest bloggers to inform and educate you through a carefully selected range of workshops including photography, creative writing, brand partnerships, social media, monetisation, growing your readership, YouTube/video, SEO and more.
Whether you’re looking to start a blog, or you’ve been blogging for a while already, as long as you have a passion for improving your success as a blogger, BTIB2017 guarantees that if you go to this event, you will take valuable skills, insights and contacts home with you.
They will also have a dedicated networking-breakout room so you can network with your peers, meet sponsors/exhibitors, and make those all-important connections, as well as meet some of the expert guest speakers. So far confirmed are the following:
- Chanel Ambrose (Chanel Ambrose) “A Day in the Life of A Successful Blogger”
- Mark Wright (Winner of the Apprentice 2014/CEO at Climb Online): “Getting Your Blog Ranked High On The Major Search Engines”
- Carly Musleh (Beauty Sauce) “Making The Most Out of YouTube and Video”
- Linzi Boyd (Author of Brand Famous) “Building A Famous Brand”
- PANEL: “The Best Way To Grow Your Readership And Fanbase” featuring: Lucie Loves, Motherpukka and Sarah Akwisombe
- Joy Ogude (Joy De Vivre) “How To Monetise Your Blog: The Options, And How To Do It”
- Gemma Seager (Retro Chick) “An Aesthetic Approach To Improving Your Blog From A Visual And User Experience Perspective”
- Jo Booth (Co-Director & Head Trainer at Social Media Makes Sense) “The Importance of Social Media In Blogging/Influencing: How To Build Your Online Presence”
- Kieran Darwin (Head of Digital Strategy And Partnerships at DBD/The Bloggers’ Lounge):“How To Build Partnerships With Brands”
- “A Creative Writing Workshop With…” Hannah Read-Baldrey
- Natasha Colyer (Founder/Chief Editor at Seen in the City/Copywriter at ASOS): “Perfecting Your Photography”
We’ve teamed up with Creative Industry Hub to offer you a 10% ticket discount to “Breakthrough in Blogging”. To claim your discount, simply click here to go to the Eventbrite site and type “BonjourBlogger” into the promotional code section at the bottom.
Leave a Reply