Take Back What’s Yours
We saw this project on Chloe from Chloe’s Concept and wanted to share it with you, so we asked Chloe to write a little something to explain it further to you!
I spoke to Hayley recently about the campaign I run on my blog, Chloe’s Concept called ‘Take Back What’s Yours’ and she kindly suggested I write a post all about it for Bonjour, Blogger!
As I said, I run a campaign called ‘Take Back What’s Yours’ which I started in June 2014 and I’m so excited about the future of it because of it’s success so far. I’ll tell you a little about my campaign and I’ll leave links below so you can read more in-depth on it if you’re interested in taking part (which I hope you all are!)
I wanted to create one place that everyone can come to for any problem or issue they are going through. I feel there isn’t enough support out there for certain issues and problems and that is the main goal of my campaign; create awareness, bring people together, create one big community where people can use my self-help guides and read many interviews I’ve conducted with life coaches, celebrities, authors and bloggers too in order to find some solutions to their problems. I want to inspire and motivate people to live happy lives, healthy lives, goal driven lives and successful in every aspect lives. Some issues my campaign covers are anxiety, diabetes, low self-esteem and confidence, motivation and many more.
In this campaign, I reach out for the help of fellow bloggers to spread the message of this campaign in order for us to make a change, as I believe we have such a huge opportunity to let our voices be heard via our blogs and I feel we aren’t using our abilities to their fullest potential.
I’m here today to mainly talk about a segment of my campaign I began just before Christmas and that is the ‘Take Back What’s Yours – New Year Challenge’. I want to change the way we see New Year resolutions so that we can use them to benefit our whole life, not just for a couple of months, for example when we say “I will join a gym!” and then we quit a month later. No, this segment of the campaign is a lifelong commitment.
Since beginning this campaign challenge on Christmas Eve, I’ve had an enormous amount of bloggers taking part, which absolutely astonishes me! As mentioned, this challenge isn’t just for a month or two; it is ongoing. I will be checking in with you all during the year, even next year there will be a continuation of this challenge with little changes and twists to keep it exciting and fresh!
Here is a little piece I write about the campaign on my blog:
This is a lifelong commitment, if you want to change the way you feel about yourself, or you want to act upon the message of this campaign and “Take Back What’s Yours” – when better to do that than the start of a new year? This is not one of those “New Year, New Me” unrealistic resolutions. When I say “New Year, New You”, I genuinely mean it.
If you’d like to get involved, below is how you can do so!
- Write a blog post talking about this campaign, the message it contains and why you are taking part (if you aren’t a blogger – keep reading anyway as I explain how you can still get involved!)
- What ‘Take Back What’s Yours’ – New Year resolution you are going to set yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers to take part
- Let me know if you’re taking part by using the hashtag on Twitter #TakeBackWhatsYours – Also tag either @ChloesConcept or @TBWYCampaign so I can retweet and follow you!
- Include a photo of yourself with a handmade poster (doesn’t have to be artistic!) with the words:
“TAKE BACK WHAT’S YOURS –
MAKE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO TAKE BACK WHAT BELONGS TO YOU. #TakeBackWhatsYours
In 2015, I’m taking back: *i.e., “my confidence”
- Upload your photo to your Instagram account (if that’s more convenient to you!) but make sure you use the #TakeBackWhatsYours so I can see it and save it so I can upload it to a big post with everyone’s picture! – If you are not a blogger, just use this step instead of writing the blog post – Keep on spreading the message through Instagram and your social media sites!
- Let’s get #TakeBackWhatsYours trending and let the world know we’re here to make a difference.
If you want more information on this campaign or on this campaign challenge, here’s the link to a blog post explaining it all!
Thank you all so much for reading this and thank you, Hayley for allowing me to spread the word of my campaign on Bonjour, Blogger!