Related Posts

4 Comments

1. If someone makes it SUPER obvious that they’re only commenting to self promote, I mark as spam and I will go nowhere near their page.

A good comment is one that has actually paid attention to the post rather than just saying something like “This looks yum!” followed by a load of links.

I’m finding the commenting challenge really enjoyable, actually. I think I’m going to extend it to after June.

2. A good comment – probably someone who has read all of the post, perhaps picks up on some little detail or comment and maybe adds some anecdote or tip. I’m not sure I manage to do all of that all the time however! :-)

I’m enjoying the comments challenge – the only problem each evening is deciding on the five to feature on my blog! x

1. It’s difficult I think, which is why I’m so rubbish at commenting most of the time! I try to avoid the generic sort of comments because I don’t want the blogger to think I’m just copying and pasting it everywhere!

3. It’s hard because sometimes you think they wrote a post well, their outfit was nice or their makeup is good and you just want to let them know.

As far as outfit posts and makeup looks go, there’s only so much you can comment on.

Leave a Reply to Iram ImtiazCancel reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.